Monday 19 August 2013

The Velocity of Now - Episode 7 - Aug. 18, 2013



The Velocity of Now - Thomas Sheridan’s Weekly Radio Show
EXCLUSIVELY ON TYPE1 RADIO EVERY SUNDAY 7-9 PM GMT
 
Topics Include: Warning about Potentially Unsafe, Clandestine 'Recovery' Forums Run by Hysterical, Smear-Campaigning Individuals Connected to Notorious Mind-Control Doomsday Sects...Another Look at 'The Witches of Eastwick Movie'...New High-Tech Weapons Used to Target People's Thoughts...'Slience Magic' and No Contact Ever Again...New Princess Diana Investigation Design to Protect 'Tampon Man' and His Father...Thomas Channels Again!!!...Van Gogh was a Shaman...The Artist's Secret Knowledge.

Feature Artists:

War by Inner Terrestrials
Skinshape by Soul Groove
Last Train by Andy and Mick




NOTE:
Due to increasing costs of keeping Thomas Sheridan Arts going, including expensive Internet charges and other costs associated with having to live in an IMF slave state with a very expensive cost of living in a broken economy, I have decided to place a Donations button on my blog. I agree that the truth should be free, but years of research, hard work, long and late night hours, as well as equipment and other administration costs most certainly are not free. The royalties from
my books are very small, as this is the reality of being a writer without a big publisher.

Any amount you can give, no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated. I have no big business operation behind me; everything is done on a very frugal, independent scale, yet I have provided thousands of pages of interesting and practical information and hundreds of hours of video, and self-financed movies for free. I have also given personal counselling to hundreds of people who badly needed it and never asked them for a penny. My speaking engagements rarely break even, what with the costs of flights and so on.

I, like many others who have chosen this path will tell you, it is hard work and I am at the point now where enough people are paying attention to me, but below the ability to generate a reasonable income. Like most people in a bankrupt country, I am just trying to survive. So any donations will help. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment