Saturday 9 June 2018

Dogma is the Opposite of Life

"The Lords of Chaos are
the enemies of Logic,
the jugglers of Truth,

the molders of Beauty"
- Michael Moorcock


Image result for forest fire 

All my life I have only been concerned with the disregard of orthodoxy and conformist thinking as I understood at a young age that when these two ideas copulate the only bastards they produce are wickedness, oppression and cultural stagnation. I see chaos and disruption as the only means to prevent a world of nonchalant slaughter and causal executions. I never had any hard political views other than to disrupt the status quo before it became totalitarian. I have no idea what made me like this, but I am thankful for it. Creating chaos keeps us safe.

Monsters hide in still waters.
 

1 comment:

  1. 'The lions sing and the hills take flight. The moon by day, and the sun by night. Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool. Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
    Robert Jordan

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete